Nokia, the Finnish mobile giant has recently announced the launch of the new version of its smartphone X6 under Symbian S60 Fifth Edition environment.
This new mobile phone has improved compared to the version that was marketed in late 2009.
Indeed, the internal memory is divided by two with 16GB instead of 32GB. For the rest, the phone hasn’t changed and remains the same physically but also technologically highly developed.
Thus, the Nokia X6 is equipped with:
- Compatibility GSM / GPRS / EDGE quad band (850 / 900 / 1800 and 1900 MHz)
- UMTS / HSDPA tri-band (900, 1900 and 2100 MHz)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Chip for GPS navigation
- The large LCD 3.2 inch capacitive touch
- Digital Camera 5 Megapixel sensor
- Digital zoom x4
- Dual LED Flash
- Media Player
- FM radio with RDS
- The 3.5mm audio output for headphones
- USB 2.0 connection
- Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity
The battery that comes with the device is a Lithium-Ion battery . It can provide up to 11.5 hours calls 2G, 6 hours on 3G, 450 hours standby, 35 hours audio playback and 4.5 hours video playback.
It will be marketed in the first quarter 2010 in France and sold 399€ SIM free without operators subsides.